This car got delivered to us in super rough shape. Not to mention that it was full of garbage and rodent feces. So, we had to tear her down and wash her up… and that’s just what we did. We also started to prep it for paint. The rear quarters had some dents in them that we pulled and filled. Something special will be happening with the quarters on this car, but we had to straighten them out first before modifying them. All of the weatherstripping was removed from the roof to preserve it and recondition it before reinstalling after it’s painted. The engine bay was stripped down to prep for paint and do some rust removal/prevention. There is also some foreshadowing going on in one of the pictures that allows you to see where we’re going with this (if you have a keen eye).