New Tein Flex Z Coilovers. These have the same features as the older Street Flex system, but comes with shock inserts that are just swapped out instead of rebuilt. This keeps manufacturing costs down and allows you to rebuild your coilover system with ease. They are still compatible with the EDFC system. Twin tube shocks give you more comfort on the street.
TEIN Dampers – Street Flex: The Street Flex damper is the evolution of our popular Type Flex coilover. Developed to provide the ultimate balance of comfort and performance for both street driving and circuit use, along with wide-range damping force adjustment using our new Advance Needle technology and new damper valving specs, giving the driver a much more noticeable feel in damping force change and controllability. The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height. Full-length adjustability offers separate spring preload and ride height adjustment. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Includes Pillowball Upper Mounts (camber adjustable for strut type applications) and is compatible with the EDFC and EDFC Active systems.
* Steel Construction
* Twin Tube Internal Construction
* Full-Length Adjustable via Threaded Body and Spring Seat/Seat Locks
* 16-Way Damping Adjustable (simultaneous compression and rebound)
* New Damper Valving Specifications for Improved Street Comfort
* Incorporated Advance Needle Design (nearly 200% improvement over predecessor)
* Pillowball Upper Mounts for increased steering feedback
* Camber Adjustable for Strut Type Front Suspensions
* Larger Piston Diameter (22mm O.D.) for Strut Type
* EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller)/EDFC Active Compatible
* Powdercoated Brackets and ZT Coated Shellcase for Outstanding Rust Prevention
* One Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects
Spring Rate (F): 672lbs/in (12kgf/mm)
Spring Rate (R): 336lbs/in (6kgf/mm)